§2 Conclusion of contract
- All contracts between the webshop „Kultchen“ (in the following „the supplier“) and the customer (in the following „the customer“ or „you“) are subjects to these terms and condtions. The version valid at the date of the conclusion of the contract is authoritative. Different terms and conditions are not being accepted, unless, the supplier agrees to her validity expressly in writing.
- The customer is a consumer, as far as the purpose of the placed order is not mainly for his/hers commercial or independent professional activity. Against it entrepreneur is every natural or legal person or partnership capable of right which acts by the conclusion of the contract in exercise of her commercial or independent professional activity.
§3 Shipment and Delivery
- The presentation of goods in the online shop does not represent a binding offer of the supplier, but a request to you to submit such a binding offer.
- The customer can collect from the product range and, by using the buttom „put into cart“ put them into a so-called cart. By using the button „checkout“ the customer gives a binding offer to buy the products in the shopping cart. Before submitting the order, the customer can change the data at anytime. The customer hereby accepts the terms and conditions.
- The supplier confirms the receipt of the customers order in writing (e-mail). This confirmation email contains complete order information . This confirmation does not stand for a binding acceptance of the order. The purchase contract comes into effect when the supplier sends the customer an order confirmation after the receipt of the order or ships the ordered goods to you. In this email, or a seperate email, no later than at the time of delivery of the ordered goods, the customer gets the contractual text consisting of the order, terms and conditions and confirmation of contract.
- The contractual text is archived, respecting the right to privacy and ensuring protection of personal data.
- Contracts are concluded in english.
- Packaging and delivery must be paid by the customer, further information can be found on the shipping costs list or directly after checkout.
Stated deliverytime will be commerced the order has been accepted by the supplier, assuming the payment of the purchase price.
- The delivery time amounts to usually 4 to 7 days after receipt the invoice amount, yet may take up to 30 business days depending on the country of delivery.
- The supplier delivers in the following countries: see shipping costs list.
- All prices are in Euro (€).
- In addition to the stated product prices, shipping costs will be charged. For further Information, please have a look at the shipping costs list.
According to the § 19 UStG the supplier does not charge the german sales tax, and consequently does not account it (small business).
- The corresponding shipping costs will be listed in the order form. These costs are to be paid by the customer, as long as the customer does not makes use of his revocation rights,
- Shipping will be dispatched by DHL and will have a tracking number
- The risk of shipping of the products is taken by the supplier, if the customer is a consumer.
- In the case of a revocation of the contract, the customer is obliged to pay the direct cost of returning the goods.
§6 Reservation of ownership
- The supplier only accepts Payment via paypal.
- During the payment process, the customer will be automatically connected to Paypal to transfer the invoice amount.
- The payment invoice amount is due immediately with conclusion of the contract.
The supplier reserves the ownership of any goods bought until the goods have been paid for in full.
For all offered products, the legal warranty rights apply, unless the supplier and the customer expressly make a different agreement.
§8 Right of withdrawal
The customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which the customer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must inform:
- Melissa Hogger
- Hubertusstraße 16
- 82110 Germering
of the customers decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). The customer may use the stated below model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the customer to send his communication concerning his exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from an order.
- Melissa Hogger
- Hubertusstraße 16
- 82110 Germering
I hereby give notice that I withdraw from my order of the following goods.
Please confirm the receipt of this letter and the termination of the contract in writing.
- Ordered on/received on:
- Your Name:
- Your Address:
Please add your signature, if you contact us via physical mail.
§9 Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.